Bushtucker Woman Website User Agreement These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Bushtucker Woman.
- Orders & Delivery: All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Bushtucker Woman. Bushtucker Woman may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you. If Bushtucker Woman requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Bushtucker Woman, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase. Bushtucker Woman or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by Bushtucker Woman as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Bushtucker Woman to be authorised to receive the goods. If your goods include products in respect of which the law prescribes a minimum age for purchase, you must be over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law), and you must ensure that a person over that age is available to accept delivery of the goods. Bushtucker Woman may refuse to deliver the goods if the person receiving the goods is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age. If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, Bushtucker Woman may charge you additional delivery fees. Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged. Bushtucker Woman reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors.
- Renewals, Returns & Refunds Bushtucker Woman believes in secure eCommerce and will provide a 30 day money back guarantee for the products and services that are bought online. Bushtucker Woman cannot guarantee that your business will be successful and cannot refund for a store after it has gone live on the web. In order to be eligible for the money back guarantee we must be notified with in 30 days and we can only refund money paid. Bushtucker Woman has an extensive dispute resolution process that must be exhausted before any refunds are issued. All refund applications will be carefully considered and given at the discretion of the Company Management. Your contract with Bushtucker Woman is for a minimum period of 12 months. If it is not terminated for an acceptable reason agreed to by Management then it automatically renews for further 12 month periods on each anniversary of you agreeing to its terms (i.e. the date you made your application). If you wish to terminate your contract you should give us written notice at least 30 days before the annual renewal date of your contract with us. If you fail to send us this notice of termination your contract is automatically renewed and you shall become liable for the next annual fee in full, within the discretion of Bushtucker Woman Management.
- Prices & Payment: For each online order, you must pay: 1. the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Bushtucker Woman; and 2. the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time. Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Bushtucker Woman is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet. At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated in the Orders & payment section of this web site. We are unable to accept COD charges. Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched unless you have approved credit facilities with Bushtucker Woman. Prices and range on this web site may vary from Bushtucker Woman stores. Cancellation policy: 100% cancellation fee within 24 hours and Departure subject to minimum numbers
- Products All our products are sent to you in good condition and packaged correctly, we cannot guarantee the condition of the product on arrival.
- Your Account You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Bushtucker Woman in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Bushtucker Woman may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
- Images and Graphics Bushtucker Woman aims to include up-to-date images and/or graphics of all of the goods on this web site. However, our picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods. We recommend you read the labels on the goods carefully before using the goods.
- Privacy Bushtucker Woman will comply with Bushtucker Woman’s Privacy Statement. Bushtucker Woman will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
- Liability Any liability of Bushtucker Woman in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Bushtucker Woman be limited to: 1. in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and 2. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Changes To Terms Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Bushtucker Woman may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
- Applicable Law All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of Western Australia, Australia.
- Exclusion and limitation of liability : TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAKE OR GIVE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER OR INCIDENTAL TO THIS AGREEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US, OUR RESELLERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES HEREBY GIVEN, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
- Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising.
- In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever. Important note: In the event that this agreement constitutes a supply of goods or services to a consumer as defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any other national, State or Territory legislation (the Acts) nothing contained in this agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or other obligation in relation to this agreement and the goods and you where to do so is unlawful. To the full extent permitted by law, where the benefit of any such condition, warranty or other obligation is conferred upon you pursuant to any of the Acts, our sole liability for breach of any such condition, warranty or other obligation, including any consequential loss which you may sustain or incur, shall be limited (except as otherwise specifically set forth herein) to: a. in relation to goods i. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or ii. the repair of the goods or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; b. in relation to services i. the supplying of the services again; or ii. The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again as in each case we may elect.
- Guests booking on Tours in Margaret River from Bunbury will be asked to pay a $10 surcharge per guest for the additional travel.
Bushtucker Woman respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit. In line with those guidelines, Bushtucker Woman would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries. Information collected by Bushtucker Woman Your contact information, including:
- named individuals
- fax numbers and
- email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from Bushtucker Woman:
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Bushtucker Woman email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Bushtucker Woman
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- Encrypted credit card details
- Your accesses to our websites