Margaret River Bus Charters
We get it, sometimes you want to do things your way. So if you want to hire one of our buses and a driver to get you there (safely), then this might be the best option for you.
Plan your own itinerary visiting the wineries, breweries and attractions that you want. Picture yourself (and your crew) touring the region, checking out all the local highlights, with no worries about who is going to be the skipper, or where you will be going next.
For the ridiculously low price of $780 for 5 hours, (additional hours $70 or part thereof), this 13 seat van option can be amazing value.
For a larger 20 seat bus hire with driver, the cost is $900 for 5 hours, (additional hours $70 or part thereof) giving you even greater value for a larger group.
First pick up and the last drop off times are the start and end of the hourly rates. Pickups local to the Margaret River, Busselton, Dunsborough, Yallingup areas and in between.
Contact our office to book your vehicle. No separate payments on this one so your hire fee is required for a single payment up front.”
Most importantly we are reliable, and won’t let you down!
But it’s important that you remember:
- This is your itinerary not our’s so you’ll need to plan it in advance.
- Some venues (like the Grove cocktails) won’t allow in groups that they haven’t pre-approved so best to check with them before making your plan
- You’ll need to make your own arrangements for lunch
- With this package we provide a bus driver, not a tour guide so make sure you have someone tee’d up to keep everyone on track and the day rolling
- We don’t offer individual billing on this one, so we’ll need the full payment up front.
We have a large variety of bus sizes from really small to really large.
With more than 25 years of experience we can also suggest some brilliant places to visit.